International students are invited to apply for the American University Global Leader Scholarship 2023 in the United States of America. The AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship is available to help financial handicapped international scholars pursue their graduate studies in the international environment. It aims to provide educational access to international students while respecting the values of diversity and inclusion among the students.
The American University Global Scholarship is focused on scholars who can inspires and serves with vision. American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship is dedicated to individuals who are up for positive civic and social change and hope to return home to improve their various communities. The American University (AU) is a private research university in Washington, D.C.
Financial Benefit of the American University Global Scholarship
American University Global Scholarship covers all billable expenses like:
- Full tuition fee
- Room and board fee
Note: The scholarship does not cover non-billable expenses such as mandatory health insurance, books, airline tickets and miscellaneous expenses (approximately U.S.$4,000 per year).
To Apply for American University Global Scholarship, you need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Applicants still studying in secondary/high school are expected to have graduated by June 2023.
- Students studying in the United States of American, US Citizen, US Permanent Resident, or Dual US Citizen cannot apply for the AU Global Scholarship.
- Students of the IB system should plan to graduate with a full diploma and should have at least 3 HL subjects.
- Students of British A levels must complete 13 years of study with 3 A levels prior to August 2023.
- Minimum 3.8 GPA out of 4.0 in 9th to 12th grades.
- Candidates must show commitment to exhibiting leadership, volunteerism, community services, and development in the home country.
- Not eligible for students who graduated secondary school earlier than 2021.
- Scholars who came across many challenges and belong to diverse underdeveloped backgrounds are preferred.
- Candidates must hold their Bachelors Degree for a Masters Degree program.
- Students applying for the scholarship must have an excellent academic record.
- Candidates with leadership qualities would be given preference.
- Candidates need to maintain a 3.0 GPA in the first two-semester of the Master’s Program.
English language requirements:
- 95+ TOEFL IBT with sub-scores of 24+ on the paper-based and 20 or above in other categories.
- 0+ IELTS with sub-scores of 6.0 or above.
- At least 33 in SAT Reading sub score.
- At least 29 in ACT English.
- At least 65 in PTE.
- 120+ in Duolingo with all sub scores of 110 or above.
- 185 or above in Cambridge Assessment English with all sub-scores of 169 or above.
- Your educational transcript.
- Letter of reference from university professors.
- Well-written personal statement/statement of purpose
How to Apply
To apply for the American University Global Scholarship you must apply and complete the AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship application, Common or Coalition Application, and international admissions process by 15th of December 2022 or by latest 15th of January 2023. AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship applicants must apply Regular Decision for fall (August) 2023.
To apply click here
For more inquiry and updates on American University Global Scholarship 2023/24 or any other related topic.
Leave a comment below at the comment session.
Share this with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons below