Are you an international student wishing to acquire a degree at Italy? Then this opportunity should not be missed. The LUISS University, Italy is offering full and partial scholarship opportunities to intelligent International scholars with the interest of pursuing a degree at the institution for the 2023/2024 academic section. LUISS University Scholarships is open for international students for across the globe.
Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali “Guido Carli” known as “LUISS” or “LUISS Guido Carli”, is a prestigious private university located in Rome, Italy, and founded in the year 1974 by a group of entrepreneurs piloted by ‘Umberto Agnelli’, ”the brother of Gianni Agnelli” a former well know senator of Italy. LUISS University provides undergraduate and post-graduate education, in the fields of finance, business, management, law and political science. LUISS University Italy is a great institute of learning that not only conveys knowledge to the learning but also wants to instil flexibility in young scholars, giving them a sense of mastery over their future.
The primary mission of LUISS University scholarships is to create a well organised future heir mission is to create a future gingered by a crosswalk of knowledge, cultures, responsibilities, inclusion, and passion. LUISS University offers several scholarships for students from outside Italy who has completed their studies abroad, giving preference to the following:
- Scholars from the Mediterranean Euro Area, particularly the Balkans
- Scholars from East Asia such as China and Vietnam
- Scholars from the Middle East and North Africa
- Scholars of Italian Ancestry
- Social, cultural and gender diversity
- Scholars with the Interests of sustainable development, the circular economy and digitalization.
The LUISS University Scholarships awards the selected candidates a full or partial waiver of the University’s annual tuition fee. They may also additionally be awarded free room and board provided at the University’s halls of residence for a period of 10 months.
Eligibility Criteria for the LUISS University Scholarships
To be eligible for the LUISS university scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must be from the Euro-Mediterranean area, particularly the Balkans, or have Italian roots that do not hold an Italian passport.
- Applicants must be overseas citizens.
- Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
- The applicants must hold a first-level degree or its international equivalent and meet any course-specific requirements of the university.
Required Documents for the LUISS University Scholarships:
Scholars applying for the LUISS university scholarships are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificate showing results of studies completed to date
- Valid identity document.
- Details of a sponsoring professor, who may be contacted by the Admission Board;
- Certificate of knowledge of the English language (at least level B2)
- Proven mandatory level of knowledge of the Italian language (at least level B2 certified by accredited language institutes)
- Other optional certification e.g. CV, Passports etc.
International students applying for the LUISS university scholarships must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Cambridge – B2,
- IELTS – 5.5,
- TOEFL – 72,
- Duolingo – 90,
- Other certificates from language schools and the School of origin issued on a date not prior to 2020.
May 31, 2023
How to Apply
Interested scholars can apply for admission on the university portal. All eligible candidates will be considered for the opportunity.
Click here to apply.
For more inquiry and updates on LUISS University Scholarships 2023/24 or any other related topic.
Leave a comment below at the comment session.
Share this with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons below