Applications are now open for the Americas & European Business Scholarships for the 2023/2024 academic sessions at Torrens University Australia. This scholarship opportunity is open for exceptional international scholars wishing to take on an undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the University of Torrens Australia. Americas & European Business Scholarships award will cover up to 40 percent of the total tuition fee for the start of a business course at Torrens University Australia.
Torrens University is a private international resarch university, it is also a vocational registered training organisation located at Australia. University of Torrens provides an applicable and innovative education system, they give their students different work options to create a successful career path for themselves.
Eligibility Criteria for Americas & European Business Scholarships
To be eligible for Americas & European Business Scholarships, candidates must meet the following given criteria:
- Candidates for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship.
- Undergraduate candidates must display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
- Applicants must be from a Latin American or European country.
- Applicants must be good at English Language.
Application Procedures/ Details
Required documents for the Americas & European Scholarships
- Copy of your official transcripts for high school and college/university education.
- Admission letter from Torrens university.
- Valid visa or passport.
- Personal Statements.
Applications need to be submitted on or before 31 December, 2023. Late applications will not be accepted.
Undergraduate Candidates must have a credit average from high school and an IELTS ( International English Language Testing System) of 6.5 or an English language proficiency test equivalent.
Postgraduate scholars are expected to have a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent test
How to Apply
Before applying for Americas & European Business Scholarships, applicants must apply and receive an admission for any undergraduate or master’s degree course at Torrens University Australia.
Click here to apply for a master’s or bachelor’s degree programme at Torrens University Australia.
After receiving an admission to study at Torrens University Australia, applicants can now apply for the scholarship award.
For more information on Americas & European Business Scholarships or other related topics. Leave a comment below at the comment section below.
Share this article to your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons.