Widener University Delaware Law School is pleased to invite high qualified and excellent international and domestic scholars to apply for a law scholarships in USA for the 2023/2024 academic session. The Delaware Law School Scholarship is open for international students who wish to pursue a Masters of Law (LLM) in the United States of America.
Widener University is a private university located Chester, Pennsylvania. It offers associate, baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral degrees in academic areas from traditional liberal arts to professional programs. Widener University is known for its commitment to the personal and professional growth and development of her students. The university empowers learners to discover and create better futures as scholars, leaders and globally engaged citizens.
Delaware Law School is a private law school found in Widener University. It is located at Wilmington, Delaware. It is one of two separate ABA-accredited law schools of Widener University. Delaware Law School’s education program includes;
- Legal clinics; environmental law, criminal defence
- Civil law: family law, and legal assistance on veteran benefits cases.
Delaware Law School scholarship offers tuition scholarships on a limited basis to awarded scholars.
RELATED SCHOLARSHIP: Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards: Study at New Zealand
Eligibility Criteria of the Delaware Law School Scholarship Award
To be eligible for this scholarship program candidates must:
- Have an undergraduate degree.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Apply to a Delaware Law School Masters of Law program.
- For admission in Masters of Law degree, students should have a cumulative GPA equivalent to 3.3 which meets LLM or graduate program requirements.
- Be Fluent in Written and Spoken English Language.
- demonstrate a strong desire to study in the United States of America and have a history of community service, leadership, and in his/her respective country
Candidates are expected to provide the following documents while applying for Delaware Law School Scholarship;
- Official academic transcripts,
- Personal statement,
- Letters of recommendation.
- Documents resume.
English Language Requirements
Delaware Law school requires the following scores from the English Language Proficiency Test
- Minimum score of 83 on the Internet-based (iBT) TOEFL, or
- Minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS to be competitive for admission to the program.
NOTE: Candidates must have taken the TOEFL or IELTS within two years of submitting their application for Widener University Delaware Law school Programme .
Applications needs to be completed and submitted on or before May 1st, 2023. Late applications will not be accepted.
How to Apply
Applications are to be made online through the Delaware Law School Scholarship Portal. Click here to apply.
For more information on Delaware Law School Scholarship or other related topics. Leave a comment below at the comment section below.
Share this article to your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons.