The University of Auckland is delighted to realease the 2023/2024 Postgraduate Awards to inspire remarkable scholars wishing to study in New Zealand. The Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards are avialable for international and domestic scholars who will take-up a master’s degree course at the Auckland School of Law New zealand.
University of Auckland is a public research university located at Auckland, New Zealand. UoA is the largest, and highest-rated institute of learning in New Zealand. It is placed among the top 100 universities in the world. University of Auckland makes sure their students gains transmittable skills so that they can adapt anywhre they find themselves and manage learn to take up different roles tht would help their career.
The Auckland university law school scholarship fund values at NZ$10,000 for awarded interntional and domestic scholars for the 2023-2024 acdemic session. The awards were founded by Auckland Law School to encourage and support academically sound scholars to takeup a Master of Laws, Master of Legal Studies and Master of Taxation Studies at University of Auckland New Zealand.
Eligibility Criteria of the Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards
To be eligible for this scholarship award, candidates must:
- Enroll in the postgraduate degree program in Law, Legal Studies, and Taxation Studies.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or postgraduate certificate from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent qualification from a recognized university overseas.
- Be fluent in Written and spoken English language.
- Previous work experience might also be taken into consideration.
Acceptable Field of Study
The following areas of study are acceptable for University of Auckland Scholarship Fund New Zealand.
- Master of Laws,
- Master of Legal Studies,
- Master of Taxation Studies
Candidates are expected to submit the following documents while applying for University of Auckland School of Law Scholarship Fund.
- Copies of past official academic transcripts including the grades of all courses completed. (Awarded candidates will provide the paper copies of their transcripts before awards are confirmed)
- Curriculum vitae(CV)
- Names and contact details of two academic referees.
- A cover letter.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship fund, candidates must be admitted to a postgraduate coursework at the University of Auckland New Zealand. Click here to apply.
Applications for the award shall be made in writing to the Faculty of Law via email. lawdean-at-auckland.ac.nz.
For more information on University of Auckland School of Law Scholarship Fund or other related topics. Leave a comment below at the comment section below.
Share this article to your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons.