Are you an international scholar wishing to study at Netherlands? Then this opportunity shouldn’t be missed. Erasmus University Netherlands presents the Erasmus University ISS Scholarship Fund for international and domestic scholars. The ISS scholarship fund is a financial assistance program for international and domestic scholars seeking to study at Netherlands to earn a master’s degree.
Erasmus University is a public research university located at Rotterdam, Netherlands. Erasmus University Rotterdam offers diverse courses for Bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes. University of Erasmus is one of the largest institutes of learning in Netherlands and one of the top ranked universities around the globe. It is also known to offer high-quality education and it’s highly recommended because of its high-quality courses, resources and opportunities.
Erasmus University ISS Scholarship Fund is an award scheme that covers up to 40% of tuition fees for masters study. The program is awarded by the International Institute for Social Studies faculty of Erasmus University Netherlands.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus University ISS Scholarship Fund
- Applicants must enrol in the Master of Arts in Development Studies at ISS
- Candidates must have an admission letter from International Institute for Social Studies faculty of Erasmus University Netherlands.
- Applicants ought to have a relevant work experience, a degree in one of the social sciences (upper second or first class) and has a strong conviction to study at ISS.
- Applicants who graduate with a first-class degree in one of the social sciences and has the zeal to study at ISS.
- Candidates must be fluent in Spoken and written English language.
Applicants for the ISS Scholarship fund must submit scores from the following English Proficiency test.
- TOEFL iBT-90
- IELTS Academic-6.5
- Duolingo English Test- 110
Candidates applying for the Erasmus University ISS Scholarship Fund are required to apply with the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of all academic transcripts.
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply for the Erasmus University ISS Scholarship Fund after receiving an official admission letter for a master’s programme at Eramus University. Applicants can apply through the application portal showing the following:
- Reasons why a fee reduction will help you study at ISS.
- Financial information to prove your ability to provide the remaining tuition fee, living expenses and health insurance.
Click here to apply.
For more information on Erasmus University ISS Scholarship Fund or other related topics. Leave a comment below at the comment section below.
Share this article to your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons.