A brain training app is an educational game app that helps scholars and kids improve in their thinking by fixing puzzles and other kind of academic logical games. Elevate app has stood out as one of the best brain training app in 2022.
The training games in a brain app are used to stimulate mental activeness and improve intellectual abilities. There are tons of recommended brain training apps however, this article concentrates more on the award winning best brain training app called elevate app. Elevate app is primarily used to train the brain by using a game like structure for learning.
What is Elevate APP and How does it Train the Brain?
Elevate app is a brain training app for scholars, students and kids to train and achieve educational sharpness, reading and speaking abilities, self confidence, cognitive skills, mind focus, mental wellness, mind skill and educational excellence.
A user has a personalized training program or schedule which ought to be followed to get a desired result. Elevate app was created in the year 2014 by elevate lab Inc. It has won a lot of award for the best brain training app. This app is in form of a game and has over fifty million user, it is focused on speed and active thinking.
Elevate App is accessible in different kinds of devices which includes:
- Windows etc.
Importance of Elevate Brain Training App
Elevate app has a whole lot of importance to a scholar and its users. The results are evident if the user plays the game as he or she is required.
1) Expression in Writing: A user of elevate app learns to express his or her self perfectly well in writing. In this game app a user is taught to write with clarity, brevity, coherence, persuasiveness and completeness. A user is also taught spellings and use of punctuation mark to avoid common writing errors.
2) Reading and Vocabulary: Elevate app helps a user become better and outstanding in reading by providing different materials with a time frame assigned to it. It also helps to improve the use of vocabulary by availing different word spellings.
3) Become a math experts: By solving different math problem quickly and easily, a user of elevate app becomes more acquitted with different math problems, calculating bills etc.
4) Speak more freely: A user learns to speak more efficiently and effectively and communicate better.
Feature of this Brain Training App
1) Elevate app has over 40 training games to improve critical thinking, mind focus, active listening, comprehension and math.
2) Monitor your performance: Elevate app analyzes your performance and tracks your improvements to see how your skills are improving. etc.
CHECK THIS OUT: How to Use Duolingo Language App
Games in Elevate App
The games in elevate app are categorized into five which are have different component that make it up. The categories and their divisions are:
Reading: Reading group has nine games. Below are the game division and also the way to play these games.
- Extraction: Read an article before an allocated time, review the article and tap on the a sentence in the article that answers the questions.
- Connotation: Find the connotation of each words by swiping left and right. (NEGATIVE AND POSTIVE)
- Context: Click on the word that best complete a sentence.
- Processing: Build your tower by reading some designed words and answering the questions that follows
- Agility: Tap matching word with flying rocket
- Visualization: Tap a picture that best represents a word.
- Association: Click on the option with the same meaning as the base word.
- Comprehension: Read a short passage and answer related questions. the related questions.
- Word Parts: Tap the word that best match a definition.
Memory: Divided into 5 games which are listed below as well as the way to play them
- Focus: The user has to listen to an audio and as facts appear drag them to the correct circle.
- Name Recall: Listen to the names and drag the names to the correct faces.
- Retention: Listen to the audio and tap the correct answer to the question
- Sequencing: Listen to the audio and arrange the items orderly.
- Synthesis: Listen to the audio and draw the words to complete the link.
Writing: Divided into 9 different games. Below are the games and the way to ace these games.
- Brevity: Read the given sentence and click on an unimportant word or sentence to make the sentence brief.
- Detail: Deals with Capitalization, full stops and question marks, mispellings, Extra and missing words. Correct the problems.
- Punctuation: Click on the correct punctuation on the highlighted word in a sentence
- Spelling: Tap the box with the words to complete a new word.
- Syntax: Click on ‘valid’ if any sentence has no error or click on ‘error’ if it contain one.
- Commas: Tap on a missing comma to add it or tap on an extra comma to remove it.
- Expression: Determine if a sentence contains a properly used expression by tapping on ”valid” or an improperly used expression by tapping on ”error”
- Refinement: Read a section and answer the questions
Speaking: This group is divided into nine parts. Below are the divide part and the way to play them.
- Adjective Recall: Type a synonym for as many words as you can within a stipulated time frame.
- Diction: Decide if the sentence contains error by clicking on the valid and error sign.
- Recall: Read the definitions and use the letter provided for you to recall the word.
- Clarity: Replace a lengthy phrase in a sentence to make the sentence brief.
- Error Avoidance
- Pronunciation: Listen to an audio and click on the correct pronunciation.
- Eloquence: Type an alternate word to the highlighted word in a sentence.
- Precision: Listen for grammatical errors.
- Transitions: Click on a word that logical connects two sentences.
Math: Divided into 12 groups which are:
Elevate app plus has a study guide feature that helps you build up more skills. they are divided into four different sections which are:
- Public Speaking
- Speed Reading
- Vocabulary Building
They are found in the activities tab.
READ ALSO: QUIZLET APP DOWNLOAD WITH SMART PHONE
How to Create a Brain Training Account
To access the features in elevate app, an account is important. The following steps are used in creating an account in elevate app:
Step one: Navigate to your phone store (play store or app store) and type ”elevate app” on the search box or click here (for android users) to install the APK file on your device.
Step two: Open the file and click on ”get started”, click on ‘continue” to state how you wish to improve. The following ways would be listed, click on yes if you want or no if it is what you wish to improve on.
- Articulate your thoughts more clearly
- Strengthen your focus while reading
- Improve your writing abilities
- Process written information faster
- Enhance your memory skills
- Calculate more quickly and precisely
Step three: Select the way you heard about elevate app. The following are the ways listed in the app:
- Social media or online ads
- Friends or family member
- App store or play store
- News, article or blog
Step four: A two minutes test would be asked to personalize your skill level and ability to determine your skills on writing, speaking, reading, math and memory. The scores would be displayed on your screen after the test. Click on ”finish setting up account” to finish the process of creating a new account.
Step five: Sign up with any of the following.
Step six: Click on ” Sign up with email”, write out your name, email address, select a secured password of not less than six characters and enter your age. click on ‘sign up’. Click on the ”start free trial” to upgrade to the elevate plus or click on ”continue with free account” to use the free limited version of elevate app.
Click on ”sign up with google account”, a screen would pop up on the next page asking you to chose a google account to sign up with, select one account and click on it. Enter your age and click on ‘next’. Click on the ”start free trial” to upgrade to the elevate plus or click on ”continue with free account” to use the free limited version of elevate app.
Click on ”sign up with Facebook account” Enter your Facebook user name and password and click on continue. Click on the ”start free trial” to upgrade to the elevate plus or click on ”continue with free account” to use the free limited version of elevate app.
Step seven: Your account is ready for use. Click on ”begin workout” to start your training on elevate app.
ALSO READ: Greatest Obsession: Chapter One
For more inquiry on Elevate app leave a comment below on the comment section.
Click and check the small box below the comment box to subscribe for updates.
Share this article with your friends and fans on social media by clicking on the the social media icons below.