Another great opportunity has presented itself for international and domestic scholars. The GISMA business school Germany has presented another chance for scholars to participate in its future leaders scholarships for the 2023/2024 academic session. This scholarship opportunity is open for aspiring and thriving scholars with the urge to create a positive drive in the business sector and achieve great success with a degree from the GISMA Business School.
GISMA Business School is a private business school established in the year 1999 with its main branch at Hannover and another at Berlin Germany. GISMA offers a collection of undergraduate and master’s degree programmes in management and business studies. Awarded scholars for the future leaders scholarships will have 33% of their tuition fee at € 18000, sponsored by GISMA Business School.
GISMA Business School has created an opportunity for skilled and talented scholars to grow innovative answers to some of the problems in the business sectors. GISMA school helps scholars from across the world to chase their dreams and become the best in their chosen field of study.
Acceptability Criteria for Future Leaders Scholarships
To be eligible for the Future Leaders Scholarships, candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Candidates must be enrolled in the Global MBA degree in GISMA Business School.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in relevant business discipline or have an equivalent work experience
- Candidates must have a 3 years of work experience.
- Applicants must be fluent in spoken and written English Language.
Eligible Course of Study
Global Masters in Business Administration.
Application Details/ Requirements
Candidates would be required to present the following documents while applying for Future Leaders Scholarships.
- Valid visa or residence permit.
- A copy of passport photograph
- Motivation Letter
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university
- Updated Curriculum Vitae(CV)
- Certified copies of other relevant academic certificates/transcripts
- Proof of language requirement
- Proof of Work Experiences.
Candidates are required to attain minimum scores in the following test:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – 77
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – 6.5
- Cambridge English – B2
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to apply online in accordance with the procedure and guidelines given by GISMA Business School. The candidates have to complete the form for the scholarship once they have been granted admission for the course at GISMA Business School. Click here to complete the scholarship form.
For more information on Future Leaders Scholarships, leave a comment below at the comment section.
Subscribe to www.scholarworldwide.com for more scholarship and travel updates.
Share this artice with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons.