This scholarship will be offered to international and domestic scholars wishing to apply for an Higher Degree Research Programme (HDR) at James Cook University Australia for free. James Cook University is a public research university located at the suburban setting of the large town of Townsville Queensland Australia. It is
Ranked as the 287th among the best global universities.
JCU’s mission is to discover and develop novel therapeutics and diagnostics from the tropics using cutting-edge and cross-disciplinary molecular bioscience research. James Cook University Australia offers numerous course programs in the field of Science, Engineering, Manning, Commerce, and Computer Science. JCU has highly equipped faculties and research equipements that attracts international scholars and researchers around the globe.
Eligibility Criteria for the James Cook University Scholarships
- The applicants must be enrolled in an Higher Degree Research (HDR) programme at JCU to be able to apply for this scholarship.
- Students must either have a bachelor’s degree with at least Second Class, Division A (Honours) in a degree program that included a total of at least a semester of supervised project work, the results of which contributed to the Honours grade or a relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Applicants must be good and fluent at spoken and written English language.
- Students from all over the countries can apply for the scholarship program.
- Students must possess a good and excellent records in educational activities.
Eligible Area of Study
Students can apply for an Higher Degree Research (HDR) study programme at James Cook University.
Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS)– 6.0
- The Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL IBT) – 74
- The Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE) _ 52
- C1 Advanced/ C2 Proficiency – 169
- The International Second Language Proficiency Ratings(ISLPR) – 3
- JCUCEAP – Level 3
The students applying for the AIMS JCU International Scholarships are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Higher Degree Research (HDR) Application Form
- Transcripts and testamurs for all academic journey.
- Proof of citizenship or residency in the form of a passport, birth certificate, or visa
- Current Curriculum Vitae(CV)
- List of any publications that you have authored.
- Details and evidence of any co-tutelle or external funding arrangements.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply for admission via the university portal. Students must indicate that they wish to apply for a scholarship to be considered for all the scholarships for which they are eligible.
To apply click here.
For more inquiry and updates on James Cook Scholarships or any other related topic.
Leave a comment below at the comment session.
Share this with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons below