Another great opportunity has presented itself for international students hoping to study in the United States of America. The Grand View Scholars Award is a scholarship opportunity for scholars to study in the Grand View University for the 2023/2024 academic session for free.
Grand View University is a private liberal arts university located at Des Moines, Iowa, it was established in the year 1896 and is in league with the Evangelical Lutheran Church United States of America. The Grand View University offers more than forty undergraduate majors and four master’s degree programs.
Grand View University prepares and enables students to reach their full potential and serve their communities with it. The Grand View Scholars Award Scholarship is open to first-year international students that wishes enrol in any undergraduate and master’s degree program at Grand View University.
Eligibility Criteria for the Grand View Scholars Award
To be eligible for the Gv Scholar’s Award, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year students at Grand View.
- All international students can apply.
- The applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- The applicants must have graduated high school or have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75/4.00.
Eligible Course of Study
Undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at Grand View can be applied for.
The candidates must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language( TOEFL) – 69
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – 6.0
- Pearson Test of English(PTE) – 48
- Duolingo – 95
Applicants for the Grand View Scholars Award are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Declaration of financial resources
- Copy of passport
- Letter of recommendation by a top official or lecturer
- Statement of purpose letter
- Professional resume
How to Apply
For more inquiry and updates on Grand View Scholars Award or any other related topic.
Leave a comment below at the comment session.
Share this with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons below