Good news! Applications for the University of Sussex MBA Scholarships are currently open for international students hoping to pursue their education in United Kingdom. This educational fund aims to support international applicants who are going to enrol in the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree programme at the university. The University of Sussex is committed to improving access to higher education by providing a conducive learning and research environment for both students and staff.
The University of Sussex is a public research university located in Falmer, East Sussex, England. The University of Sussex was ranked 20th in the UK and 160th in the world. The university has a number of research-oriented funding scholarships and fellowships for master’s students. University of Sussex’s research is internationally recognised for drawing together leading academics from different disciplines, an approach that delivers the most powerful and meaningful results.
The University of Sussex MBA Scholarships ranges from £1,500 to £5,000, it is awarded to applicants who can demonstrate significant management experience and have graduated with a good degree, or other relevant qualification.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Sussex MBA Scholarships
University of Sussex MBA Scholarships is available to students who meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have a senior management experience and/or good degree results.
- Applicants must be addressed as international-fee paying students who have been a full-time admission to study at the university for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
Eligible Countries: All World Countries except UK and EU Countries.
- For starting in September 2023: 30 September 2023
- For starting in January 2024: 30 November 2023
How to Apply
- Apply for admission to the Sussex MBA course via the University’s PG Apply online application system for a September start. If you are starting in January, the deadline for scholarship applications is 30 December.
- Once you have been accepted onto the course, you can only apply for the MBA scholarships. Applicants who have been offered a place on the MBA program and feel that they have relevant (senior) management experience and/or good degree results must send an informal expression of interest for the MBA scholarship.
Note: Scholarships will be awarded based on your initial MBA application and the interview. Once a decision has been made, successful candidates would be notified. Once you are offered a scholarship you have to accept/decline the offer within one month.
Click here to start you application process.
For more Questions and updates on University of Sussex MBA Scholarships or any other related topic.
Leave a comment below at the comment session.
Share this with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons below