International graduate scholars from across the world are invited to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023/2024 for an opportunity to study and research in a Singaporean university on full scholarship. The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the following institutes
Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR),
- The Nanyang Technological University (NTU),
- The National University of Singapore (NUS),
- The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- The Singapore Management University (SMU).
PhD training will be carried out in English at any preferred chosen lab i.e, A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU. Successful scholars will be supervised by world known researchers in any of these labs. Upon successful completion of research program, scholars will be conferred a PhD degree by the research institute.
Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) focuses at recruiting scholars from diverse backgrounds; it promotes a vibrant and culturally diverse research community of international scholars. Accepted scholars will be working in a multi-cultural environment alongside distinguished and world-renowned researchers in state-of-the-art facilities.
SINGA supports PhD studies in the following field of study:
- Biomedical Sciences,
- Computing and Information Sciences,
- Engineering and Technology,
- Physical Sciences.
Benefit of the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
SINGA fully funded scholarships provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies, these supports including:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of two thousand dollars ($ 2,000). The monthly stipend will be increased to S$ 2500 after qualifying for the first examination.
- One-time airfare grant of up to one thousand, five hundred dollars ($ 1500).
- One-time settlement grant of one thousand dollars ($ 1000).
- The settling-in allowance will be provided for up to S$ 1,000.
Note: Priority for on-campus accommodation is usually given to first year students.
Applicants of any nationality from around the globe are eligible to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award. The basic requirements for this scholarship program are:
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s and postgraduate degree with a mind blowing academic certificate.
- Candidates must have an outstanding writing skill and must be fluent in English Language.
- Must present a good report from academic referees.
The following documents should be available while applying for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- Valid Passport
- A recent passport-sized photo (jpeg or png format)
- Two academic letters of recommendation
- Transcripts & Reports: Bachelor’s and Master’s academic transcripts
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results (Optional).
Note: All transcripts needs to be in English translation. Do not mail any hard copy documents to SINGA office, all necessary documents are to be submitted online.
The application deadline for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) research scholarship programme is 1st of June 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 12 weeks from the application closing date.
Click here to apply.
For more inquiry and updates on Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) or any other related topic.
Leave a comment below at the comment session.
Share this with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons below