The University of Nottingham China is pleased to announce yet another scholarship opportunity for brilliant and exceptional international and domestic scholars.The Nottingham Global A Quarter Scholarships aims at rewarding excellence and promoting diversity among the international student body. Undergraduate study programmes taught at Nottingham can be applied for.
Nottingham University was founded in the year 2004 as China first Sino-foreign university with the full approbation of the Chinese ministry of education. The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is located in the city of Ningbo the coastal province of Zhejiang, near Shanghai, China.
Students that will be announced winners of The Nottingham Global A Quarter Scholarships will be provided RMB 27,500 towards the expenses of a postgraduate programme at the University of Nottingham in China. The fees will be waived from students’ one-year’s tuition fee or will be refunded to students if full tuition fee is paid.
Eligibility Criteria of Nottingham Global A Quarter Scholarships
To be eligible for The Nottingham Global A Quarter Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicants must be from an eligible international country and must have applied for an undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Merit-based selection based on outstanding academic achievement having achieved at minimum requirements of UK upper-second class (60) or equivalent, as determined at the time of admission.
- Candidates are expected to hold an honours degree of 2.1 levels or above.
The applicants are expected to present the following documents to the university:
- One recommendation letter on headed paper signed and stamped
- Academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Personal statement
- One photocopy of the main pages from your passport.
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- The International English Language Testing System(IELTS) 6.5 with a writing band no less than 6.0
- The Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) 71 (minimum 65)
How to Apply
Separated application for Nottingham Global A Quarter Scholarship is required. In order to successfully complete the application process a complete scholarship application form needs to be submitted via the online application system before or by the designated deadline (for early applicants, please attach the form in the ‘other documents’ under section 6 in the system).
Click here to apply.
For more inquiry and updates on Nottingham Global A Quarter Scholarships or any other related topic.
Leave a comment below at the comment session.
Share this with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons below.