A limited number of scholarships are available to international scholars to apply for the 2023/2024 Chancellor’s International Business Scholarships at University of Sussex, UK. These scholarships opportunities are highly competitive and as such only applicants with excellent academic achievement and potential will be considered. Chancellor’s International Business Scholarships at University of Sussex, UK 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Sussex.
The University of Sussex is a world recognized academic institute that provides scholars with a chance to change the world. It is internationally recognized for drawing together leading academics from different disciplines and has an approach that ensures the most powerful and meaningful results.
Eligibility Criteria for the Chancellor’s International Business Scholarships
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must:
- Have an excellent academic grades (equivalent to AAA at A level)
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Have received an offer of a place to study a full-time Bachelors degree at the University of Sussex Business School in 2022
- Be self-financing
- Be taking up a place on a full time Masters degree, starting September 2023.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- Are applying for a Masters at a university that is not at the University of Sussex
- Are progressing into the final year of an integrated Masters at Sussex
- Are studying an online course
- Are already holding another University of Sussex scholarship (i.e. Chancellors Masters Scholarship).
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study any of the following:
- Certificates and Diplomas (including PGCE)
- Courses at Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher status)
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Degrees in Social work (if receiving an NHS bursary)
- Online courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. ESRC 1+3 funding)
The awarded scholars for the Chancellor’s International Business Scholarships program will be provided £5,000 per year of full-time study.
How to Apply
To be considered for the Chancellor’s International Business Scholarships, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible course in the University of Sussex Business School.
The Chancellors International Scholarships will open for applications at 09.00 am (GMT) on 12 April2023 and will automatically close at 23:59 pm (GMT) 26 April 2023.
The scholarship application will ask you for-
- Personal details- such as applicant number, name, and email address.
- Education details- if you are currently studying or have finished studying, your predicted or final grade.
- A 500 word (maximum) supporting statement to answer the following –
“Describe your academic achievements to date and your ambitions for the future. Why should you receive this scholarship and what impact will receive the scholarship have on your time at Sussex and when you return home?”
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176
Click here to apply.
For more inquiry and updates on Chancellor’s International Business Scholarships or any other related topic.
Leave a comment below at the comment session.
Share this with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons below