Aiming to broaden the opportunities for women in business, Zonta International is thrilled to announce Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship Germany 2023 at the Bochum University of Applied Sciences Germany for the 2023/2024 academic session. The Jane M. Klausman (JMK) Women in Business Scholarship program is out to help women pursue undergraduate and master’s degrees in business management and equip them to overcome gender barriers from the classroom to the boardroom.
Bochum University of Applied Sciences is the second-largest university in Bochum Germany. The university portrays a commitment to sustainable development. It is located in the immediate vicinity of Ruhr University Bochum Germany. The Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarships are awarded to women undertaking business studies and have demonstrated outstanding potential in the field
The Jane M. Klausman Women scholarship winners will be awarded a scholarship amount of US$5,000 by Zonta International that they can employ towards any expenses that support the achievement of a degree in business at the Bochum University of Applied Sciences.
Eligibility Criteria for the Women in Business Scholarship
- The applicants must be women.
- The candidate must demonstrate outstanding potential in the field of business.
- The applicants must be living or studying in a Zonta district/region.
- The applicants must at least be enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a master’s program at the time of the scholarship application.
- The applicants must have achieved an outstanding academic record during their academic studies, including business subjects.
Eligible Course of Study
Students can apply for a bachelor or master business program with a major field of specialization in the following courses at the Bochum University of Applied Sciences.
- Business management,
- Business technology,
- Information technology,
- Operations management,
- Human resources management,
- International business, or entrepreneurship.
All International students can apply.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- One recommendation from a faculty member in the major field of study.
- One recommendation from an employer, volunteer supervisor, or academic adviser.
- Essay of 500 words or less that evidently states all academic and professional goals
- Zonta International Verification of Current Enrolment form
- Comprehensive official transcripts of grades or equivalent records for all universities, colleges or institutes attended.
- All non-English documents must be translated into English.
- Information other than official transcripts and recommendations
Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT(The Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language) – 72
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – 5.0
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) – 400
- Goethe-Zertifikat – B2
- Telc (The European Language Certificates) – B2 Certificate
- ÖSD (Österreichisches Sprachdiplom Deutsch) – B2 Zertifikat
- DSH – 1
- TestDaF – 4 x 3
- DSD – II (B2/C1)
The Jane M. Klausman Women in Business scholarship application deadline is 15th August 2023. However, it is also possible for the deadline to vary in case it is determined by district/region.
Admission applications for the Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship at Bochum University of Applied Science Germany are required to be submitted on the university portal. For details regarding the scholarship application, interested students must contact email@example.com.
Click here to apply.
For more inquiry and updates on Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship 2023/2024 or any other related topic.
Leave a comment below at the comment session.
Share this with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons below