Opportunities have been made available for international students wishing to study at one of the world’s top ranked schools for free. University of Manchester UK presents Global Futures Scholarship. Global Futures Scholarship is offered to international students commencing in September 2023 intake. Below are all some of the basic information needed to apply.
The Global Futures Scholarship goal is to assist talented, exceptional but financially challenged students from some of the world’s poorest countries in pursuing a bachelor’s or a master’s degree at University of Manchester. University of Manchester is known for its innovative discoveries and high-quality research with a global impact, University of Manchester is ranked at #27 by QS World Ranking 2021.
Global Futures Scholarship is valued at £300,000 (3, 00, 00,000 INR) and will be given to international students commencing their studies in September 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for the Global Futures Scholarship
All interested candidates must be self-sufficient to be considered (i.e., not sponsored) to be considered and will be evaluated on their academic merit as well as the quality of their scholarship application
Criteria for Undergraduate Scholarship
- Candidates must have a high school diploma with an outstanding educational record.
- Applicants must be seeking direct first-year admission into a bachelor’s degree at the University of Manchester.
- The award is not open to applicants pursuing bachelor’s degrees in medicine, dentistry (BDS), or architecture.
Note: By June 10, 2023, applicants must have selected The University of Manchester as their corporate or insurance UCAS (The Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) choice.
Criteria for Postgraduate Courses
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with an outstanding educational performance.
- Applicants must be seeking direct first-year admission into a master’s degree at the University of Manchester.
- The award is not open to MBA, MPhil, Master of Architecture (March), Master of Architecture and Urbanism (MA), Master of Landscape Architecture (MLA), Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Clinical Medicine, and Dentistry students.
- By June 10, 2023, applicants must have selected The University of Manchester as their corporate or insurance UCAS choice.
Note: English Proficiency may be asked at the time of admissions.
To be eligible for a Global Futures Scholarship, you must be living in one of the countries listed below.
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- United States
- Educational Transcripts
- Proof of identity
- Educational seminar reports
At the time of application, an IELTS certificate is not necessary. You will be required to take the IELTS test if you are selected for the position. The English language requirements vary by course, but in most situations, you’ll need an IELTS score of 6.5 (with no sub-test below 5.5) or a TOEFL score of 570 (90 IBT) to advance to the final stage.
How to Apply
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must enrol in an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the university. Applicants will be automatically considered for the position once they have enrolled.
Click here to apply.
For more inquiry and updates on Global Futures Scholarship 2023/2024 or any other related topic.
Leave a comment below at the comment session.
Share this with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons below