University of South Australia is excited to announce the to SAIBT Onshore International Scholarships for international scholars to study in Australia for the June 2023/2023 academic year. SAIBT is located at the University of South Australia. The University of South Australia is a public research University located in Australia, it is the largest university in South Australia with approximately 37,000 students.
The University of South Australia is dedicated to educating and equipping young international and global scholars from all vicinities, and providing professional skills for long learning and research. It is a universal connected with updated learning method. Facilitates and research technologies that can help learners.
Applicants for the SAIBT Onshore International Scholarships who fulfil the given scholarship requirements and is awarded the scholarship will receive a 25% tuition fee reduction, a saving of up to AUD$9,200.
Eligibility Criteria for the SAIBT Onshore International Scholarships
To be eligible for the University of South Australia Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- International Scholars from any part of the globe is eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have received an acceptance notification of their application by 14 June 2023.
- Candidates must be willing to commence studies as at June 2023.
- Applicants must meet the normal degree admission requirements for the degree applied to and must have a minimum of an Australian Year 12 program or have successfully completed an undergraduate degree program with an outstanding result.
- Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English.
Eligible Field or Course of Study
Early Transition Program and Diploma program offered at the University of South Australia are eligible to apply for the SAIBT Onshore International Scholarships.
Application Requirements/ Details
The applying scholar must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests:
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE)
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – PBT and iBT
- The University of Cambridge – ESOL
- Examinations for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (CEP) or the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Occupational English Test (OET) – accepted for Health Science programs.
The following documents are needed while applying for the SAIBT Onshore International Scholarships
- A valid international visa or passport
- All Academic transcripts
- International applications forms
How to Apply
Applying scholars must complete and submit their admission applications through the online application portal of University of South Australia. Qualified and eligible students will be automatically considered and notified.
To apply click here.
For more inquiry and updates on SAIBT Onshore International Scholarships or any other related topic.
Leave a comment below at the comment session.
Share this with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons below.