Good news! Applications are ongoing for the 2023 Griffith University Scholarships in Australia for international students. The Griffith University Scholarships are for international scholars who have experienced financial hardship and educational disadvantage. Applications are being accepted for student who want to continue their Bachelor’s, Master’s Degrees, or Ph.D. Degrees in faculties like Engineering, Social Sciences, Arts, Music, Computer and business.
Griffith University provides an excellent educational scenario for students to learn from industry professionals and complete a work placement as part of their degree. It also offers a range of personal and learning support services to help a scholar succeed. Griffith University Scholarships for international students includes 50% off tuition fees which are deducted from 50% of undergraduate/graduate courses.
Some of these scholarships include:
- Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
- International Student Academic Excellence Scholarship
- International Student Academic Merit Scholarship. etc.
Eligibility Criteria for the Griffith University Scholarships Australia
To be eligible for Griffith University Scholarships;
- Candidates must be conversant with spoken and written English language.
- Candidates must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicant should have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent.
- Applicants for the master’s degree must have an excellent undergraduate degree.
- Ph.D. Scholarship candidates must have a master’s degree.
- Candidates must have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date..
- Candidates must be full-time students starting in Trimester 1, 2 or 3
Trimester 1 starts 6th March 2023
- Apply by 3rd December 2022
- Receive results by 17th December 2021
Trimester 2 starts 17th July 2023
- Apply by 15th April 2023
- Receive results by 12th May 2023
Trimester 3 starts 6th November
- Apply by 4th August 2023
- Receive results by 23rd August 2023.
The required documents for the Griffith University scholarships for international scholars include:
- Certified copy of academic results (translated into English)
- Certified copy of English proficiency test results
- If the applicant is applying for a music or visual arts degree he/she may need to submit a portfolio of work or audition.
How to Apply
Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University. Submit your scholarship application before the deadline listed above. Ensure that you include your academic records and personal statement. Your application would be assessed for eligibility and the result of the application will be notified to you.
Note: If you are successful you would receive an email with Letter of Offer, in Tuition and other fees.
Click here to apply.
For more inquiry and updates on Griffith University Scholarships for International Students or any other related topic.
Leave a comment below at the comment session.
Share this with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons below