Madonna University, located in Livonia, Michigan, United States of America is a Catholic and Franciscan Institution of higher learning, committed to supporting students in pursuit of their goals through a range of scholarships and grants awarded based on academic performance, financial need, athletic experience, and group affiliation. The potal for registeration is now open for interested applicants and is to be closed on the 1st of Febuary 2023.
Madonna University is offering a scholarship award to intending full-time, degree-seeking students from over the world. This is a merit-based award for which students must achieve at least GPA of 2.8 to 3.8.
There are three avialable scholarship at madonna university, which inludes:
- Direct From High School Merit Scholarship: Awarded to students who enroll at Madonna University directly after completing high school. This scholarship is for full-time, degree-seeking students and are renewable for up to four years.
- Transfer Merit Student Scholarships: Offered to students attending a regionally accredited four-year college and pursuing their first degree. The awards range from $2,000 to $6,000 per year.
- International students Scholarship: International students applying to Madonna University are also eligible for merit-based scholarships based on their admission application. The awards range from $2,000 to $6,000 per year.
Eligibility Criteria for the Madonna University International Scholarships
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicants must have at least 2.8 GPA.
- International and domestic students can apply.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 70 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6
- MELAB – 76.
How to Apply for Madonna International Scholarships
The students need to submit an online application form. Eligible students will be considered automatically and an email would be disbursed to them. The students would be required to present the following documents to the university:
- Financial Statement for students needing an F1 Visa
- A copy of passport photo page
- Official (school stamped and sealed) transcripts from all schools attended
- Certificates(birth and citienship)
Application deadlines for the winter and summer sessions are 1st October, 2022 and 1st February, 2023 respectively.
Click to apply.
For more inquiry and updates on Madonna University International Scholarships or any other related topic.
Leave a comment below at the comment session.
Share this with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons below