Are you an international student looking for the opportunity to futher your studies in United Kingdom for free? Are you a social enterpreneur trying to acquire more skills? This opportunity is just for you. University of Oxford Saïd business school offers international student the opportunity to get their MBA degree for free…nice right? The skoll scholarships is fully funded for international scholars to complete an MBA at the Saïd business school, university of Oxford.
The Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship is a leading centre for the advancement of social entrepreneurship worldwide. Their scholarships program is open to scholars pursuing entrepreneurial solutions for social and environmental challenges. Skoll Scholarships covers the full course fees for the MBA programme, they also partial cover the living expenses of scholars.
Skoll Scholarships provides scholars the access to the Skoll Scholar community, a group of leaders who are positively impacting the world throgh the means of innovation as well as exclusive opportunities to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, leaders, and investors.
MUST READ: Bill Gates Scholarship UK
Eligibility Criteria for the Skoll Scholarships Award
To meet the eligibility conditions for the Skoll Scholarship at Oxford University, applicants must:
- Candidates must be a social enterpreuner or have an impact career in the society
- You have spent preferably at least 3 years driving change through entrepreneurial approaches. For example, you could have: Started or grown a social venture on your own, created and led the expansion of a social impact initiative in an organization.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate the outcomes and impact of their entrepreneurial action
- Possess personal qualities of a social entrepreneur.
- Applicant should be a force for positive change in the society and have bias towards action
- Candidates must be single-minded and persistent, with the eargerness to fail and start over again.
- Should have a tendency to explore the environment for opportunities and resources.
- Must have a willingness to take personal, and financial risks.
- Demonstrate why business education is essential in helping to develop your work/impact at this stage.
- Candidate must be in a position where the cost of the programme is a financial burden
- Aspirant can demonstrate the need for the Scholarship (for example; work experiences or personal circumstances)
ALSO READ: Scholarship Program for Africans
Application Process for Skoll Scholarship
To aviod wastage of time and missing out on the deadline, the following essiential documents should be arranged before applying for the Skoll Scholarships at University of Oxford
- CV for Scholarship and Motivation Letter
Note: The CV should be no longer than two pages, the covering letter should explain your financial circumstances, why you can’t afford the fee and tell why your work in the social impact space (results and impact).
- Recommendation Letters: Should be written by two previous professors or Institutes.
- The research proposal or published research paper with ownwership claim.
- Study plan for the scholarship.
- Valid passport.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) to make certain your role in bringing about positive changes and learning new skills.
- Copy of all educational documents/ transcripts
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- GRE (Graduate record examination) or GMAT (Graduate management admission test) Score.
To apply for the Skoll Scholarships, interested scholars should follow these steps:
- Connect to register your interest in the Scholarship and make sure you’re kept up to date with announcements about upcoming deadlines.
- Apply for the Oxford MBA program directly to Said Business School. Candidates would be required to do this during stages 1,2, or 3 of the MBA admissions process for the 2022-23 academic year.
- As part of your MBA application, upload your answers to the Skoll Scholarship essay questions and submit your MBA application.
Note: The applications would be accesed by the MBA Admission team and emails sent out to the lucky scholars.
Click to apply.
For more inquiry and updates on Skoll Scholarships or any other related topic.
Leave a comment below at the comment session.
Share this with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons below.