International students looking for an all expense paid education in the states, TU Delft Fulbright Scholarships is an excellent choice. Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is inviting international students and qualified candidates in specific MSc programmes in the Applied Sciences and Industrial Design Engineering to take advantage of the TU Delft Fulbright Scholarships 2023 and study in Netherland for free.
Delft University of Technology, also known as TU Delft, is the oldest and largest Dutch public technical university with a leading global reputation.. The Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) focuses on attracting the world’s brightest scholars to its standardized classrooms. For this reason, TU Delft has established several scholarship programmes specifically designed to offer talented and motivated international scholars the opportunity to pursue a degree at Delft University of Technology.
- Applied Physics,
- Life Science & Technology (Department of Biotechnology),
- Nano biology
- Science Education & Communication.
The Successful candidate of TU Delft Fulbright Scholarships receives a monthly allowance of €1.300 for 11 months of each academic year. Tuition fees. International travel will be reimbursed once to a maximum of €1000, and the costs of the residence permit will be reimbursed or paid for by Delft University of Technology.
Eligibility Criteria for the TU Delft Fulbright Scholarships
To be considered eligible for this scholarship, interested candidates must meet all the following given criteria:
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized and public university.
- Excellent applicants who have been admitted to one of the eligible 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes
- TU Delft Fulbright Scholarships is open to students from foreign countries (non-EU)
To apply for the TU Delft Fulbright Scholarships applicants needs to have successfully applied for an MSc study in any of the above listed programmes and upload necessary application documents.
Necessary Important documents Includes:
- Transcript: An original or certified copy of your official academic transcript(s), front and back, in the original language.
- Motivation letter
- Your personal information
- Your work experience
- Your education Resume or CV: A well composed CV that contains
NOTE: Also list additional skills, interests, other things that you consider important for the selection committee to know. The CV should contain a maximum of 3 pages.
- Proof of identity
- Reference letters
- English language certificate.
Note: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- The Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL IBT) —100
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – 7.0
- C1/C2 – 185( C1 Advanced (Certificate of Advanced English) C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
Application Deadline: 1st of December 2022.
NOTE: All documents required for the scholarship must be submitted together with the MSc Application. After submission no additional documents can be uploaded.
Click to apply.
READ ALSO: MBA Scholarships at University of Oxford
For more inquiry and updates on TU Delft Fulbright Scholarships or any other related topic.
Leave a comment below at the comment session.
Share this with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons below