University of Surrey offers International Excellence Awards for talented students wishing to pursue an undergraduate degree at the institution. The grant is awarded as a £5,000 fee waiver.
Eligible countries for these endowments include any international country outside the United Kingdom who hold an offer to study a full-time bachelor’s degree programme at FHEQ Level 4 (first-year entry.
NOTE: University of Surrey award is not open to students from Surrey International Study Centre (SISC). Applicants in receipt of the International Excellence scholarship will not be eligible for any other Surrey Scholarship.
The University of Surrey is a leading public research university located within the county town of Guildford, Surrey in the South East of England, United kingdom. It is a global community of people with diverse cultures and ideas thriving to partaking in life changing research. The university has three faculties which houses about 22 departments.
University of Surrey international excellence award is no doubt an excellent opportunity to get financial assistance in the UK.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Surrey Excellence Award
To be eligible for this excellence award, candidates must:
- Be an overseas fee-paying scholar
- Applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time bachelor’s degree program at Framework for Higher Education Qualifications ( FHEQ ) Level 4 (first-year entry)
- Candidates should be self-funded: must be paying his/her fees by themselves and should be not be a recepient of another award.
- This Scholarship is not open to students from Surrey International Study Centre (SISC)
- Applicants in receipt of the vice-chancellor’s Excellence scholarship will not be eligible for any other Surrey Scholarship.
- Applicants in receipt of the International Excellence Award will not be eligible for the alumni discount as the value of this award is higher.
How to apply for the International Postgraduate Excellence Award 2023
To apply for the opportunity , you must have an offer from the University.
Note: Applications without a valid student ID and offer will not be assessed.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship will close on 30 April 2023.
Click to apply.
For more inquiry and updates on University of Surrey International Postgraduate Scholarships or any other related topic.
Leave a comment below at the comment session.
Share this with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons below