Are you an international scholar with the hope of furthering your education in Netherland? Here is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you. Utrecht University Excellence Scholarship showcases its Law, Economics and Governance international Talent Scholarships for international students. This scholarship programme provides a number of exceptional talented scholars the opportunity to get a degree in the graduate school of law, economics and governance Utrecht University Netherland.
Through this scholarship programme Utrecht University Graduate School of Law, Economics and Governance wishes to invest in talented scholars who have shown the high achievement in their careers. This can be based on their academic results or from student’s societal engagement or career vision.
MUST READ: Apply for TU Delft Fulbright Scholarships
Benefit of the Utrecht University Excellence Scholarship
Successful Candidates would receive the following:
- Scholars who will have to pay the statutory tuition fee (EU/EEA students): €11.000
- Scholars who will have to pay the institutional tuition fee (non-EU/EEA students): tuition fee plus the required income linked to a residence permit for study as set by the Immigration and Naturalisation Service, for one year.
To be eligible for Utrecht University Excellence Scholarship:
- Candidates must hold a non-Dutch secondary education degree
- Applicants must have been admitted to one of the English taught Masters programs of the Graduate School of Law, Economics and Governance with a start date of 1st of September 2023.
Eligible applicants would be selected on the following standards
- Academic qualification and results with a valid evidence: test scores, publications, letters of recommendation;
- Scholar’s career vision
- Societal engagement: Extracurricular activities, Community service.
- Quality and apposite of motivation letter for the Masters program
- The quality of the application (completeness, accuracy, consistency)
NOTE: Failure to meet one or more of these standards automatically means you are not eligible for this scholarship.
To apply for the Utrecht University Excellence Scholarship, use the guideline below:
Firstly submit an application for a Master’s programme. After submitting the application navigate to Osiris Online Application and log in with your Osiris username and password then click on the link ‘new application’, and answer the UES-LEGITS questions, upload the requested document and recommendation letter then submit your application.
Click to apply.
For more inquiry and updates on Utrecht University Excellence Scholarship or any other related topic.
Leave a comment below at the comment session.
Share this with your friends and fans on social media using the social media share buttons below.